The factory supplies dyed cotton, also precombed suitable for the production of coloured and/or "melange" yarns, both through open-end and ring spinning systems. On request it can be supplied as well the "melange" itself (both colour/raw-white and colour/colour intim blended), carefully prepared in our blowing rooms.
- Staple 1,3 dtex 40 mm for open-end and ring spinning systems;
- Staple 3,4 dtex 60 mm for open-end and carded spinning systems;
- Staple 3,4 dtex / 6,8 dtex 60 mm for needle punching;
- Staple 6,8 / 17,0 dtex for carpets through semi-worsted systems;
- Staple 6,8 / 17,0 dtex for car industry.
Dyed separately then intimately blended for blankets and knitwear.
The factory can produce dyed polyester suitable for cotton spinning system ( 1,3 dtex 38 mm), for needle punching (3,3 dtex 60 mm) and for car industry ( 6,7 / 17,0 dtex 80 mm).
In addition to the above products the factory can produce the following ones:
- Dyed wool for spinning and for carpets;
- Dyed polyamide for spinning and for needlepunching;
- Dyed viscose staple for spinning;
- Dyed and degummy linen for cotton and linen spinning system and car industry;
- Dyed modacrylic fibres for flame resistant items;
- Dyed micromodal fibres for spinning.
The following items are produced and supplied:
- bleached hydrophilic cotton combed noils for Official Pharmacopea;
- bleached hydrophilic cotton for Official Pharmacopea;
- bleached cotton linters and combed noils for papermaking;
- bleached linen for spinning.
We also offer following services:
- dying, cleaning and bleaching waste fibres;
- cleaning and dying of fire and water damage fabrics;
- reusing of teared fabrics in staples that can be corrected with the same kind or a different kind of fibres and combined in a blending box in order to obtain a homogeneous final colour;
- reusing of teared jeans fabrics in staples;
- removal of “honeydew" in order to spin Sudanese cotton or similar fabrics;
- redying with a darker colour of all stock remains that are no longer usable;
- cutting and dying of long fibres;
- textile waste recycling of all fabric kinds.